We help your organization streamline, monitor, verify, and update your credentialing challenges
- Credential new providers with in-network carriers
- Medical Staff reappointments
- PECOS maintenance for providers enrolled
- Review current provider files, to ensure accuracy
- NPI individual registrations (for newly licensed providers) • Verify current roster of providers with each in-network carrier
- Monitor licenses & other documents for upcoming expiration/renewal dates
- MCC (Minnesota Credentialing Collaborative) database maintenance for providers enrolled
- CAQH database maintenance for providers enrolled, annual attestations
- Ongoing re-credentialing & re-validation requests for in-network carriers
- Add/remove locations, and demographic updates, with in-network carriers
- Develop provider/payer matrix for tracking purposes
- Review & develop internal standard operating procedures for credentialing
- Assist in writing corrective action plans re: credentialing, as needed
- Update emails & calls with involved team members at Client organization
A Unique Approach
PSB*MARS uses a holistic approach to understand all the facets of your business, from cash flow and profit distribution to accounting and tax with our Credentialing Partner. We know that addressing one issue within your Credentialing process may impact other elements of your business, so we work alongside you and offer training and support that is appropriate to your needs. Many of PSB*MARS’ credentialing partners’ highly skilled professionals have firsthand experience working in health care organizations, so they know the industry — right down to the quirks of the insurance companies you work with every day. We understand the challenges of Credentialing, and you shouldn’t have to face them alone.
Meet with PSB*MARS!
PSB*MARS provides Extended Business Office & 3rd Party Collection services. We have and continue to serve the Healthcare, Student Loan, and Utility markets for over 48 years. A next level partnership experience is something we are proud of and strive every day to provide. We have multiple partnerships over a decade long, and our longest partner has been with us for over 40 years!