PSB*MARS Presumptive Charity Scoring Model, that we customize to your organizational needs, is an effective solution to meet internal write-off requirements, while providing a community service through forgiving account balances for those in financial distress.
Help with meeting internal write-off requirements
Evaluation is customized to your community, based on data points including:
- Available Household Income
- Household Size
- Capacity to Make Payment
Help your organization show reasonable efforts requirement
- Help align to 501r regulations
- Solves the challenge of the patient understanding the application process and then asking for assistance
- PSB*MARS can either facilitate direct communication to patient on your organization’s behalf or provide data to your organization
Charity and Probability mixed with Community
- Analyze Federal Poverty Guideline data
- Utilize socioeconomic data from numerous sources
- Determine community income levels
- Customized reporting to your organization’s charity policy
PSB*MARS has developed standards that have been evaluated and utilized to provide comprehensive best practices. We utilize multiple Federal data points and probability models.
Developing a “Most Likely Payers” to the “Least Likely Payers” scoring model, utilizing data points, your community knowledge, and our experience has made significant impact for multiple partners.